Due to continued growth in our Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we are seeking a new Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to join our charity which helps children and young people meet their healthcare needs in partnership with parents, carers and professionals.
Salary: £20,132 pro rata
This position is subject to funding and is currently Fixed Term for 12-months with a view to extension should further funding become available.
Hours: 21 hours per week
This is a part-time position which is 21 hours per week, to be flexibly arranged and may include Saturdays and some evening work. Some overnight stays may be required from home. Time off in lieu may be taken for any extra hours worked with agreement of line manager. No overtime payments are possible.
Office based with flexibility to work from home (Office/HQ based in Edinburgh)
We’re looking for an Assistant with excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills and a passion for working with children, young people, families and carers. The post-holder will work within busy and friendly teams and will support the delivery of our Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services. You must have experience of working with Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Teams, Word and Excel, and be able to create spreadsheets and deal with numerical information.
- Assisting with the promotion of the CHWBS and more specifically, the Self-Management Service (SMS) e.g. attending workshops, dissemination of information materials, attending events, promotion via social media, and engaging with health professionals and families.
- Assisting in identifying and preparing children and young people to take part in the SMS and providing support throughout the Programme.
- Assisting in the preparation, set up and delivery of face-to-face workshops and online group sessions as part of SMS Programmes.
- Publication of content on our website as directed by your manager and assisting with posts on our social media channels.
- Maintaining systems for office supplies, record keeping and filing
Application packs are available for download below.
Please return the completed application form to email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date of 9 July 2021.