THANK YOU so much for joining in with the festive fun throughout the month of December for Bear’s Advent Calendar! We hope that you’ve had as much fun as we have! It has been wonderful to reflect on 2022 and we are so excited for 2023!
Remember, you can still donate to our Just Giving page by going to justgiving.com/campaign/ShareWithBearFestive2022 Every donation helps, so if you can share a little with Bear this December, then we can share a lot with children and young people in 2023! #ShareWithBear
£1 will buy
- My Health tip cards, full of advice suitable for children
- Guides on many topics, including Visiting the Hospital, Coping with Needles, and Dental Care
- Bubbles, which are fun and help with relaxation
£15 will buy:
- A Hoberman sphere, a fun toy used to support children and young people with breathing exercises
- A book which encourages health and wellbeing in children and young people, including Ruby’s Worry and A Kind of Spark.
£50 will buy:
- A Home Pack filled with relaxation resources, health rights information, fun crafts and a workbook to support children and young people on our Self-Management Programmes
From all of us at Children’s Health Scotland, we wish you a safe and happy festive period and look forward to seeing you in 2023!
Please donate to the #ShareWithBear Campaign below. If you can share a little with Bear this December, then we can share a lot with children and young people in 2023!
Festive wishes from Bear and all of us at Children’s Health Scotland, and we look forward to seeing you all in the New Year. We will be back on 5th January 2022!