Children’s Health Scotland is a Scottish Charity, registered with OSCR No SC006016 and a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No 100114.
Children’s Health Scotland is governed by a voluntary Executive Committee whose members are also Directors of the Company. The Executive Committee meets every 6 to 8 weeks. Office bearers consist of: Chair, Vice Chair and Treasurer.
Professional Advisory Groups report to the Executive Committee on the work of their service.
An annual general meeting is held to which all members are invited.
Children’s Health Scotland’s staff team:
- Helen Forrest, Chief Executive
- Anne Wilson, Development Officer
Children and Young People In and Leaving Care
- Laura Smith, Head of Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services
- Dagmar Kerr, Area Co-ordinator
Children’s Health and Wellbeing Service (Greater Glasgow & Clyde)
- Conor Smart, Project Assistant
Self-Management Service (Lothian)
- Michelle Wilson, Area Officer
Children’s Health and Wellbeing Service (Tayside)
- Linda Alexander, Development Officer
Hard to Reach Families
Staff and Committee can also call upon the services of voluntary Professional Advisers for guidance.