Children’s Health Scotland is a Scottish Charity, registered with OSCR No SC006016 and a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland No 100114.
Children’s Health Scotland is governed by a voluntary Executive Committee whose members are also Directors of the Company. The Executive Committee meets every 6 to 8 weeks.
Professor Richard Olver
Executive Committee Members
Zoe Dunhill, Euan Forbes, Una MacFadyen, Maggie Simpson, Sylvia Smith, Laura Bosworth, Andy Young, Helen Bauld
Children’s Health Scotland’s staff team:
- Helen Forrest, Chief Executive
- Alison Glass, Finance Officer
- Beth Davidson, Coordinator, Corporate Services
- Esther Bates, Marketing and Fundraising Assistant
- Dagmar Kerr, Coordinator, CYP Health Rights Services
- Anne Wilson, Head of Development
- Sarah Nelson, Assistant, Care Experienced Children and Young People Services
- Michelle Wilson, Head, CYP Health and Wellbeing Services
- Eilidh Findlay, Coordinator, CYP Health and Wellbeing Services
- Joseph Hutchings, Assistant, CYP Health and Wellbeing Services
Staff and Committee can also call upon the services of voluntary Professional Advisers for guidance.
An annual general meeting is held to which all members are invited.