The Scottish Children’s Health Awards is organised by Children’s Health Scotland, 22 Laurie Street, Edinburgh, EH6 7AB.
Except where indicated otherwise all copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and sub-domain pages of www.childrenshealthscotland.org are owned by Children’s Health Scotland. The Scottish Children’s Health Awards is open to all those willing to submit a nomination. By participating in the Scottish Children’s Health Awards, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Nominations must be received by Children’s Health Scotland by 5:00pm on Friday 25 July 2021.
- Judging will take place during August 2021.
- Winners will be unveiled during Scottish Children’s Health Week 2021.
- Children’s Health Scotland has the authority to extend the nomination deadline where appropriate.
- Nominations will not be accepted without contact details for the nominator and nominee.
- If divulging personal or confidential information of nominees, permission must be obtained before submitting a nomination.
- If the nominee is under 18 years, permission must be sought from a parent or guardian before submitting a nomination.
- All nominees are expected to take part in the award presentation.
- Nominations which are deemed by the awards organisers and/or Judging Panel to have insufficient information or evidence will not be considered.
- Nominees must be a resident of Scotland.
- The Judging Panel reserves the right to reallocate nominations to different categories where appropriate.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Judging Panel.
- Winners will be chosen based on merit, rather than the number of nominations received.
- Nominees and nominators may be contacted for further clarification during the selection process.
- Information submitted within nomination forms (including photos) will be used for promotion at the discretion of Children’s Health Scotland, and could be used for press releases, website and social media and the like.
- Media Consent: Please be aware that filming and professional photographs will be taken to celebrate the event and our nominees. Please note that by taking part or accepting an award you give your consent for any filming and photographic image(s) that you might be in to be shared on social media for viewing and to be used by Children’s Health Scotland and for promotional marketing purposes. If you do not give media consent, please email this in writing to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Children’s Health Scotland on 0131 553 6553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.