We can provide training/workshops or deliver presentations on children’s health and wellbeing rights. We also design bespoke sessions to suit specific needs and interests. This training is delivered FREE OF CHARGE to Carers as we are funded by the Scottish Government and through other trusts and foundations.
Topics that we have recently delivered training on include:
- Managing the healthcare needs and rights of children in care
- Mental health and emotional wellbeing for children in care
- Consent and Confidentiality
- Play techniques to help children cope with Dental, Medical and Hospital treatment and pain
- Getting it right for Looked After Disabled Children and those with complex healthcare needs
- Impact of Loss and Change
- Adolescence Matters
To find out further information on booking a training session please complete the online form below.