Children’s Health Scotland has two Professional Advisory Groups (PAG):
- PAG | Children and Young People Health and Wellbeing Services
- PAG | Care Experienced Children and Young People Services
The PAGs meet throughout the year and are made up of expert professionals with a knowledge of children’s health and wellbeing.
- To steer the overall direction and development of the service through provision of advice and guidance to Children’s Health Scotland.
- To guide the development of resources for young people.
- To encourage partnership working between young people and NHS planning structures to enhance future service provision.
- To ensure that our services operate within the parameters of its aims and objectives.
- To ensure that our services meets= all necessary reporting requirements.
- To uphold the duty of trust invested in the position of a member of the PAG, ensuring these duties are carried out in a way which increase public trust and confidence in Children’s Health Scotland.
Become a Professional Adviser
Children’s Health Scotland is also fortunate to have expert Professional Advisers based throughout Scotland. These experts help us resolve queries and issues from children, parents and carers and have a knowledge of the latest research, best practice, information and resources.
If you would like to become a member of our PAG please email Children’s Health Scotland’s CEO Helen Forrest: firstname.lastname@example.org